The Rev It Up Reading Online Course creates confident and efficient readers
Special UPCEA Offer:
Just $1 per Freshmen registration in 2020!
Many students struggle with:
- Low confidence about their reading
- Slow reading
- Mind-wandering when reading
- Not remembering what they read
- Even enjoying it!
Administrators, professors, and faculty are dealing with unprecedented challenges in Higher Ed learning:
- Slashed Budgets
- Working to retain their students
- Shifting towards E-Learning
- Need for more value in Freshmen Orientation Programs
- Not having the appropriate resources for their students to succeed
- Decreasing student engagement and excitement
Colleges KNOW their students need to learn well in the classroom.
Your students KNOW how to read BUT do they know how to read to learn??
Our smart reading training provides many simple and proven strategies for:
- Becoming an active, mindful and conscious reader
- Reading smarter and faster online AND on paper
- Time managing any reading workload
- Increasing reading confidence and competence
- Staying awake while reading
- Competitive edge
- Understanding more the first time
- Increasing concentration while reading
- Remembering more
- Finding the important information, quickly
- Taking useful notes from reading material for future use
- Enjoying reading more
Created by reading expert and author Abby Marks Beale.
Rev It Up Reading teaches simple, immediately usable and powerful strategies to help students feel confident and competent with all their academic reading, both on paper and online.
FOR UPCEA MEMBERS ONLY – Just $1 per Freshmen registration in 2020!
- Available on-demand, 24/7 on internet ready PC, Mac, iPad and Tablet
- Consists of nine interactive training modules
- Takes just five hours to complete (30 minutes/module)
- Contains 17 non-fiction timed reading exercises with automatic score tracking
- Includes 122 page downloadable ebook: 10 Days to Faster Reading
- Email an instructor directly with their questions through the user interface
- Certificate of Completion available after course completion.