Bring Rev It Up Reading to Your Educational InstitutionGroup Site Licenses for Schools, Colleges and Universities
Learning how to read smarter and faster is a wonderful skill for busy high school and college students as well as for the faculty and staff that work there. It is also very helpful for improving standardized test scores. Here are just some ideas for how you can use a Rev It Up Reading Online Course group site license:
- For your Freshman Orientation.
- For a First-Year College Experience program.
- For your Academic Learning Skills Center.
- As part of a Developmental Reading curriculum.
- For Summer Session bonus activity.
- For Fraternity and Sorority members.
- For Busy Faculty, Staff, and Administration.
- For a Book Club.
- For HS Juniors BEFORE taking standardized tests.
- For HS/College Athletes.
- For general use in your computer labs.
- For any group of students.
- For any group of parents.
- For ANY other interested group!