Speed Reading For ALL Students
Reading is the mother of all study skills. Master your reading – and your academic tasks become so much more doable! Gain reading confidence and competence for all your academic reading assignments and tests by using the proven strategies offered in the Rev It Up Reading Online Course.
“Rev It Up Reading does a fantastic job of covering multiple speed reading strategies. Abby exceeded my expectations with strategies that help qualify reading material and improve retention. I highly recommend the course!”
High school Junior
“I’ve almost tripled my reading speed within 7 days. I wish I took this course twenty years ago.”
High School IB student (Gr 11)
Speed Reading For Students
Why Rev It Up Reading is Good for Students?
You know how to read BUT do you know how to read to learn?? Our smart reading training provides many simple and proven strategies for:
- ^Reading more in less time.
- ^Understanding more the first time.
- ^Concentrating better and learning how to secure a better study environment.
- ^Remembering more of what you read.
- ^Finding the important information, quickly.
- ^Taking good notes on and from reading material for easier study.
- ^Time managing your reading workload.
- ^Feeling confident and competent in your role as a learner.
Bring Rev It Up Reading to Your Educational Institution
Learning how to read smarter and faster is a wonderful skill for busy high school and college students as well as for the faculty and staff that work there. It is also very helpful for improving standardized test scores. Here are just some ideas for how you can use a Rev It Up Reading Online Course group site license:
- ^For your Freshman Orientation.
- ^For a First-Year College Experience program.
- ^For your Academic Learning Skills Center.
- ^As part of a Developmental Reading curriculum.
- ^For Summer Session bonus activity.
- ^For Fraternity and Sorority members.
- ^For Busy Faculty, Staff, and Administration.
- ^For a Book Club.
- ^For HS Juniors BEFORE taking standardized tests.
- ^For HS/College Athletes.
- ^For general use in your computer labs.
- ^For any group of students.
- ^For any group of parents.
- ^For ANY other interested group!